Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Austrian M34 STEYR Factory Police Helmet

Article about: I haven’t put the box with the factory police helmets back into storage yet so here is another one, a named piece from the STEYR arms factory. The shell, with the sharp square dips, is of

Default Austrian M34 STEYR Factory Police Helmet

I haven’t put the box with the factory police helmets back into storage yet so here is another one, a named piece from the STEYR arms factory. The shell, with the sharp square dips, is of Austrian manufacture and the liner/chin assembly is likewise quite clearly Austrian made. I like the chinstrap clip system, a design I have only encountered on Austrian assembled civic helmets. The “money shot” is the decal. Not much more to say about it. Hope you like it. Jim G.

PS: I just noticed that I posted this one back in 2015. Sorry. Mods, feel free to delete this thread if you so desire.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Austrian M34 STEYR Factory Police Helmet   Austrian M34 STEYR Factory Police Helmet  

Austrian M34 STEYR Factory Police Helmet   Austrian M34 STEYR Factory Police Helmet  

Austrian M34 STEYR Factory Police Helmet   Austrian M34 STEYR Factory Police Helmet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Austrian M34 STEYR Factory Police Helmet
    P
    Many

First time seeing this one jim, another decal I’ve never seen before but a very cool and uncommon one at that! Thanks for showing it. What other gems are in that box…

What a beauty Jim! A fantastic looking helmet and decal even if it does resemble a giant target on the front of the shell! Lol...Would have been fascinating seeing the design process for all of the various decals that we know today including the early drafts prior to final revisions.

Thanks for the re-post!
    Andy

Jim you have some terrific factory helmets , I wish we were neighbours so I could study these decals with my usb scope. Very nice, have you ever seen an original one with a silver black Hanomag logo.

Hi Frank. Thanks, but if you want to see an extraordinary lot of factory helmets, check in with Don L. sometime! Regarding your inquiry, no, I have not yet encountered one with Hanomag logo/decal. They made steam engines, no? Jim G.

Looks like I posted this one twice before - once in 2015 and again in 2018. I should make a list so I don't keep boring you all with repeat threads. I guess that is one of the perks of keeping the vast majority of the collection in storage, each time you rotate a box it's like you just bought the contents and are seeing them for the first time. Sorry for the replication. Jim G.
    Last edited by helmet2id; 01-17-2022 at 02:55 AM.

Jim feel free to keep reposting I never grow tired of any of your Helmets you post.this one is simply stunning the decal + paint + liner and chinstrap.keep on showing...........

Quote by ruddersrangers44 View Post
    Jim feel free to keep reposting I never grow tired of any of your Helmets you post.this one is simply stunning the decal + paint + liner and chinstrap.keep on showing...........
    +1

What year is it in the states Jim? I guess Canada is a few years behind

LOL!!! Thanks! Fat fingers and routine failure to proof read make for embarrassing posts! Dates have been edited! Jim G.