MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Brush painted Camo M40

Article about: This Helmet is up for sale, and ends in three days. I will contact the seller for better pics of the paint, and anything else you guys might think is a good idea to check. My initial thought

Default Brush painted Camo M40

Brush painted Camo M40Brush painted Camo M40Brush painted Camo M40Brush painted Camo M40Brush painted Camo M40

This Helmet is up for sale, and ends in three days. I will contact the seller for better pics of the paint, and anything else you guys might think is a good idea to check.

My initial thoughts on this one are skeptical, because the paint continues on the inside of the helmet, which doesn't make much sense to me. The colors also look funny, but because the world of Camo Helmets is so diverse, I may be over thinking it. There was virtually no description attached to the helmet, which is another thing I'll be asking for.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Brush painted Camo M40
    P
    Many

Not something I'd pursue and aren't you really doubting it yourself.

Quote by Schwerpunkt View Post
    Not something I'd pursue and aren't you really doubting it yourself.
    I'm doubtful only because I'm a noob and I'm afraid to be gullible. What are the indicators (for future reference) that said this helmet is not pursuable?

It depends on what you are willing to pay for it. The paint has been very roughly applied and doesn't look like it is wartime. The liner is in pieces, can't tell if the strap is marked or not. If you plan to strip it back then might be worth it but its not worth a huge amount as it is.

Quote by BlackCat1982 View Post
    It depends on what you are willing to pay for it. The paint has been very roughly applied and doesn't look like it is wartime. The liner is in pieces, can't tell if the strap is marked or not. If you plan to strip it back then might be worth it but its not worth a huge amount as it is.
    It's 153 USD right now. I'll have to inspect the nicks in the paint a bit more closely to see if there is any other color underneath. Right now I'm just looking for a plain jane shell to refurbish, but I saw this one and thought it looked neat at least.

I think you could find a more original example without the bad paint job for less money.

Quote by BlackCat1982 View Post
    I think you could find a more original example without the bad paint job for less money.
    I found one, but It'll be a knock down drag out fight for it against at least 25 other people.

?

I agree.