Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Can anyone recommend a reputable UK dealer

Article about: Hi Guys Over the years I’ve been collecting US M1’s and British MKiI’s helmets and have acquired a good amount of knowledge and experience in this field. The time has come for me to ad

?

Hi Guys, is it possible to send me a list of the good european dealers, too?
    Here in germany i find it very hard to get a nice helmet (I always purchased from the netherlands) I follow a few dealers on FB and instagram to see their updates, but the good helmets are sold within seconds, so it seems.

US Dealers are a problem. German customs will open the package and if there is a swastika on any item they (customs) will make you some problems.

Have a good start in the weekend

Tobi

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Can anyone recommend a reputable UK dealer
    P
    Many

Quote by tobi View Post
    Hi Guys, is it possible to send me a list of the good european dealers, too?
    Here in germany i find it very hard to get a nice helmet (I always purchased from the netherlands) I follow a few dealers on FB and instagram to see their updates, but the good helmets are sold within seconds, so it seems.

US Dealers are a problem. German customs will open the package and if there is a swastika on any item they (customs) will make you some problems.

Have a good start in the weekend

Tobi
    Sent! As always though - do your homework on all helmets and post them here first. Plenty of clunkers out there...
    nick

Malcolm is good guy ,few times I find some Iron Crosses which are copys or fakes he took them off without any hesitation also if someone would tell him that this Luftwaffe helmet is bad I am sure he would take it off from sales!

I've known Malcolm for 30 years as a dealer and friend so would agree with the comment above. he is a good guy. cheers Tony

Quote by rolandsfpr View Post
    Malcolm is good guy ,few times I find some Iron Crosses which are copys or fakes he took them off without any hesitation also if someone would tell him that this Luftwaffe helmet is bad I am sure he would take it off from sales!
    Yes that gives confidence to buy where you as buyer need to point out the fakes...
    Good business model.

Quote by Schwerpunkt View Post
    Yes that gives confidence to buy where you as buyer need to point out the fakes...
    Good business model.
    I don't suppose Malcolm will be too bothered if he's not on your Christmas card list Frank, there are other forum member's who like him and hold him in high regard. All dealers are capable of selling questionable items when they deal in a wide variety of militaria, they cannot be expected to be 'expert' in absolutely everything they sell. It's much easier for a dealer who only trades in helmets for example, where they would, and should be expected to know their subject inside out.

As with any dealer they all have good and bad things................caveat emptor is the best bit of advice I can offer from my days of studying business law.

Dav
    ?

I can also vouch for Malcolm, have met him and spoken to him at shows as well as purchased some field gear items off of his site. Always willing to help you out with any questions, and has some nice items whenever I see him at shows. I'm sure if anyone contacted him about the helmet he would understand.

Quote by Dav View Post
    I can also vouch for Malcolm, have met him and spoken to him at shows as well as purchased some field gear items off of his site. Always willing to help you out with any questions, and has some nice items whenever I see him at shows. I'm sure if anyone contacted him about the helmet he would understand.
    I want to see the face of the customer that bought this other junk camo helmet.
    ARMY MODEL 40 CAMMOFLAGED NORMANDIE HELMET | Malcolm Wagner Militaria

But I am sure nice guy as you all say. He would be a lousy salesman if he wasn’t.

Dav
    ?

Quote by Schwerpunkt View Post
    I want to see the face of the customer that bought this other junk camo helmet.
    ARMY MODEL 40 CAMMOFLAGED NORMANDIE HELMET | Malcolm Wagner Militaria

But I am sure nice guy as you all say. He would be a lousy salesman if he wasn’t.
    I suppose it's a fair point. It's a shame he's sold stuff like that.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast