Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Chance to buy. Need pre-help

Article about: Hello all, have opportunity to purchase the helmet as shown in photos. I hope I’m in correct forum. Don’t want to waste you guys time with bad pictures but this is all I have. If it’s

Default Chance to buy. Need pre-help

Hello all, have opportunity to purchase the helmet as shown in photos. I hope I’m in correct forum. Don’t want to waste you guys time with bad pictures but this is all I have. If it’s an obvious fake, I’d love to know. The story is it’s a bring back. The fact is only what I have in these 3 pictures. Please help if you can and I apologize up front if this is an obscure ask. Thanks Chance to buy. Need pre-helpChance to buy. Need pre-helpChance to buy. Need pre-help

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Chance to buy. Need pre-help
    P
    Many

Can't be 100% sure on the decal from the photos, but everything else looks period original.

Andy,
    Always appreciate you. Thank you.
    Mike

MAP
    ?

I concur with Andy
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP, I thank you and appreciate your devotion to the forum.

Looks very good to me also. Hope the price is reasonable.

BlacCat1982, thank you for bringing up the elephant in the room for me. I’m not yet sure what it will be and haven’t yet learned what reasonable is for this style/condition. I would like if you would share a range for one such as this. Thanks.

Default New pictures from purchase

Hope this is the way to renew and get a second look at the helmet referred to before in this thread. I just received it and hoped to get a look from you guys at at least the decal pluse a couple other pictures thrown in. Hope a $75 investment was an ok find!!Chance to buy. Need pre-helpChance to buy. Need pre-helpChance to buy. Need pre-helpChance to buy. Need pre-help

Perfect way to continue the thread Mike, and even better than posting a new one as the photos and comments all stay together in the one thread giving continuity when people come to look at it down the track.

For $75 you really can’t go wrong. This example has a nice overall patina both inside and out and that’s what you really want to see, so I think you’ve done very well. Would you believe these decals do get faked as well, but to my eyes it all looks good, but wait to see that’s the decal guys say. Either way it’s a bit of bargain.

Andy

MAP
    ?

We have a decal reference section in this section of the forum

Here is the one for Luftschutz decals

Luftschutz

The decal looks good to me.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast