Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Commercial M18 DD Police - Early Police Decals - Tilted Pointed Tri Color & Thin Mobile Swastika

Article about: I don't think I have posted this one here before. It is a rare one. I've had a representative example for about 20 years that is in pretty bad shape with the swastika removed, but was able t

Default Commercial M18 DD Police - Early Police Decals - Tilted Pointed Tri Color & Thin Mobile Swastika

I don't think I have posted this one here before. It is a rare one. I've had a representative example for about 20 years that is in pretty bad shape with the swastika removed, but was able to upgrade when I had the opportunity to pick this one up recently. It is an interwar commercial M18 ET 64 shell with the reclining lion stamp, complete with named liner and carbine clip chinstrap. The split pins have a spacer between the head and the shell as do all of this style helmet that I have seen so far. I think these decals were only used for a short time in 1934 if memory serves. Hope you like it. Jim G.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Commercial M18 DD Police - Early Police Decals - Tilted Pointed Tri Color & Thin Mobile Swastika   Commercial M18 DD Police - Early Police Decals - Tilted Pointed Tri Color & Thin Mobile Swastika  

Commercial M18 DD Police - Early Police Decals - Tilted Pointed Tri Color & Thin Mobile Swastika   Commercial M18 DD Police - Early Police Decals - Tilted Pointed Tri Color & Thin Mobile Swastika  

Commercial M18 DD Police - Early Police Decals - Tilted Pointed Tri Color & Thin Mobile Swastika   Commercial M18 DD Police - Early Police Decals - Tilted Pointed Tri Color & Thin Mobile Swastika  

Commercial M18 DD Police - Early Police Decals - Tilted Pointed Tri Color & Thin Mobile Swastika  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Commercial M18 DD Police - Early Police Decals - Tilted Pointed Tri Color & Thin Mobile Swastika
    P
    Many

Sorry about the blurry shots of the trip color. This one is a little better. The helmet is offsite and I can't get a better shot today. Jim G.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Commercial M18 DD Police - Early Police Decals - Tilted Pointed Tri Color & Thin Mobile Swastika  

Exceptional helmet Jim, about as scarce as they come and that one is in pretty good order, thanks for showing it. Leon.

Another "Wickedly" styled helmet. Maybe because it's black & it's police. Enough to scare the hell out of civilians especially if you saw 50-60 troops approaching you wearing these.
    Great piece, complete & unmessed with

?

Absolutely wonderful lid.