Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Couple Helmets, Good or bad

Article about: These helmets are at a local auction in the States this week. So was wondering if you can offer advice whether they look good or not. I'm not a expert(far from one) but MY personal opinion,

Default Couple Helmets, Good or bad

These helmets are at a local auction in the States this week. So was wondering if you can offer advice whether they look good or not. I'm not a expert(far from one) but MY personal opinion, I would guess no???

Thanks for any help, sorry if the photos aren't good enough thats all they put.

Couple Helmets, Good or badCouple Helmets, Good or badCouple Helmets, Good or badCouple Helmets, Good or badCouple Helmets, Good or badCouple Helmets, Good or badCouple Helmets, Good or badCouple Helmets, Good or badCouple Helmets, Good or badCouple Helmets, Good or badCouple Helmets, Good or badCouple Helmets, Good or badCouple Helmets, Good or badCouple Helmets, Good or bad

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Couple Helmets, Good or bad
    P
    Many

Hi, Two helmets? Looks like three or four to me! Anyway, the transitional lids are not my thing so I would not like to say, but the Luftwaffe M35 looks ok to me, a bit rough around the edges, but original. Leon.

Yes there is 4 different helmets. thanks for the info

They're listed as M35, M40, M42 and a german one from WW1.

?

I like the Camo...I would bid on that one myself..

MAP
    ?

I would want much better pictures. Not much to go on especially with the camo. These are a minefield and clear closer shots of both the decals (all the helmets) and camo paint are needed to confirm.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

On the transitional lid the eagle decal looks like it's applied over rust and scratches!...