Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Czech VZ32 Reissue Luftschutz

Article about: Hi all, My recent purchase just arrived today. It’s a Czech vz32 reissued for the luftschutz, I’ve been on the look out for one of these for a while now so when I seen this I had to jump

Default Czech VZ32 Reissue Luftschutz

Hi all, My recent purchase just arrived today. It’s a Czech vz32 reissued for the luftschutz, I’ve been on the look out for one of these for a while now so when I seen this I had to jump on it.

The exterior still retains a lot of its blue paint with some spots showing the original Czech green underneath, the decal has some minor wear but overall looks great. The shell is also dated 1935.

The interior still has all of its original green paint and liner, unfortunately one liner pad was torn at some point but other then that the other pads and chinstrap are in great condition. It has the name Harnisch written in the rear.

Regards, Kyle.

Czech VZ32 Reissue LuftschutzCzech VZ32 Reissue LuftschutzCzech VZ32 Reissue LuftschutzCzech VZ32 Reissue LuftschutzCzech VZ32 Reissue LuftschutzCzech VZ32 Reissue LuftschutzCzech VZ32 Reissue Luftschutz

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Czech VZ32 Reissue Luftschutz
    P
    Many

Very nice example.

A good pickup Kyle and an interesting configuration. Those white pads remind me a little of the chrome tanned leather used in most WW1 stahlhelms from 1917 onwards.

Thank you Andy and now that you mention it they really do, possibly they got the idea from those?

MAP
    ?

Nice Kyle. Don't see this configuration often. Especially nice condition too!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks Michael!

Well done, I like the capture/reissue helmets. Jim G.

Thanks Jim, it’ll be hard to beat your Adrian reissued lid!