MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

D-Day - Show your Normandy Camo's (M1's and Brodies allowed as well)

Article about: In recognition of the 75th Anniversary of the D-Day Landing....if you have a "Normandy" camo feel free to post a photo of it. (and in the spirit of inclusion, if you have an M1 or

MAP
    ?

Quote by PotatoDigger View Post
    Damn it, why do the helmets I bought recently have to arrive tomorrow and not today, in it is a relatively nice front seam US M1 shell, though it has swivel bales. Since I don't know much about them, until which year did they make the fixed bales? 1941 to 1942 or something similar? So would this even be correct for a D-Day helmet, even if it's gonna arrive a day late..
    Luis

Just trying to keep this short lived thread about Three Color Normandy Camos or any helmet by any country with direct ties to D-Day
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement D-Day - Show your Normandy Camo's (M1's and Brodies allowed as well)
    P
    Many

Hello,

zur Normandie Front

Thanks

D-Day - Show your Normandy Camo's (M1's and Brodies allowed as well)

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

D-Day - Show your Normandy Camo's (M1's and Brodies allowed as well)D-Day - Show your Normandy Camo's (M1's and Brodies allowed as well)D-Day - Show your Normandy Camo's (M1's and Brodies allowed as well)D-Day - Show your Normandy Camo's (M1's and Brodies allowed as well)D-Day - Show your Normandy Camo's (M1's and Brodies allowed as well)
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

My only Normandy camo--
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture D-Day - Show your Normandy Camo's (M1's and Brodies allowed as well)   D-Day - Show your Normandy Camo's (M1's and Brodies allowed as well)  

gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2