Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Double Decal M34 Fire/Police Helmet - Rare Gray Paint

Article about: Here is a very new addition, one of 2 that I have ever seen in this configuration. It is an aluminum M34 shell complete with a minty liner/y-strap chinstrap assembly (with tabs for the absen

Default Double Decal M34 Fire/Police Helmet - Rare Gray Paint

Here is a very new addition, one of 2 that I have ever seen in this configuration. It is an aluminum M34 shell complete with a minty liner/y-strap chinstrap assembly (with tabs for the absent neck flap), adorned with Police decals. This one once had a comb which was, apparently, War-time removed. After the comb was removed the shell was not repainted and the holes were not plugged. What makes this example somewhat unique is the gray factory applied paint, very similar to the color on DRK helmets. It is identical to the only other one I have ever seen in this color. It is in fairly good shape but does have some unfortunate post War storage damage. Hope you like it. Jim G.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Double Decal M34 Fire/Police Helmet - Rare Gray Paint   Double Decal M34 Fire/Police Helmet - Rare Gray Paint  

Double Decal M34 Fire/Police Helmet - Rare Gray Paint   Double Decal M34 Fire/Police Helmet - Rare Gray Paint  

Double Decal M34 Fire/Police Helmet - Rare Gray Paint   Double Decal M34 Fire/Police Helmet - Rare Gray Paint  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Double Decal M34 Fire/Police Helmet - Rare Gray Paint
    P
    Many

Can't say that i have ever seen one like it either Jim! You sure do dig up some "one off's and rarities"!! Thanks for showing this one, i think it has a real classy look to it in this colour. Leon.

Agree with Leon. It's actually quite beautiful compared to the expected black paint.
    D.

Nice lid .... lovely black textured paint.
    I want the apple green model .... I’ll be on the look out soon.

It is indeed a very nice helmet!

The colour reminds me of the shade of paint used on the new Fabrikor cabinets that I recently purchased for my display. It’s known as blue/black.

Double Decal M34 Fire/Police Helmet - Rare Gray Paint

You seem to have a treasure house of unique and rare variants Jim. Thanks for showing us.