MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Double Decal M34 Fire/Police Helmet - Two Party Shields

Article about: I have had this one forever - a square dip M34 complete with liner and chin strap. It has one of those black six tongued liners that I think were French made. The liner has the tabs for a ne

Default Double Decal M34 Fire/Police Helmet - Two Party Shields

I have had this one for a while - a square dip M34 complete with liner and chin strap. It has one of those black six tongued liners that I think were French made. The liner has the tabs for a neck flap. The shell was brush repainted flat black. The unique aspect of this piece is that it has two Party shields. I has never found out why. If anyone has an explanation I would really appreciate it if you could share it with us. Anyway, here it is. Hope you like it. Jim G.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Double Decal M34 Fire/Police Helmet - Two Party Shields   Double Decal M34 Fire/Police Helmet - Two Party Shields  

Double Decal M34 Fire/Police Helmet - Two Party Shields   Double Decal M34 Fire/Police Helmet - Two Party Shields  

Double Decal M34 Fire/Police Helmet - Two Party Shields   Double Decal M34 Fire/Police Helmet - Two Party Shields  

Double Decal M34 Fire/Police Helmet - Two Party Shields  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Double Decal M34 Fire/Police Helmet - Two Party Shields
    P
    Many

I just saw that I posted this one 4 years ago. I had the same question about the decals - Don L. had the answer.

MAP
    ?

Your collection never ceases to amaze me Jim.

What was Dons answer to this riddle?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Always cool to find these decalled anomalies :-)

Interesting one Jim, definitely the first time seeing one like this