Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Early M35 Quist 62 Wehrmacht Double Decal Stahlhelm

Article about: Happy New Year to all members of this very useful & informative forum. I present to you my purchase which arrived today. I was confident that the shell looked original so I bought it, I

Default Early M35 Quist 62 Wehrmacht Double Decal Stahlhelm

Happy New Year to all members of this very useful & informative forum. I present to you my purchase which arrived today. I was confident that the shell looked original so I bought it, I’m not certain about the decals, it was described as an early M35 helmet that was reissued & overpainted. The National shield looks to be under the paint in reality. The maker & size is Quist, 62 cm. The lot number is 3055 from what I can tell. Any information about what I’ve bought would be appreciated, thanks.Early M35 Quist 62 Wehrmacht Double Decal StahlhelmEarly M35 Quist 62 Wehrmacht Double Decal StahlhelmEarly M35 Quist 62 Wehrmacht Double Decal StahlhelmEarly M35 Quist 62 Wehrmacht Double Decal StahlhelmEarly M35 Quist 62 Wehrmacht Double Decal StahlhelmEarly M35 Quist 62 Wehrmacht Double Decal StahlhelmEarly M35 Quist 62 Wehrmacht Double Decal StahlhelmEarly M35 Quist 62 Wehrmacht Double Decal Stahlhelm
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Early M35 Quist 62 Wehrmacht Double Decal Stahlhelm   Early M35 Quist 62 Wehrmacht Double Decal Stahlhelm  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Early M35 Quist 62 Wehrmacht Double Decal Stahlhelm
    P
    Many

Exactly as you described it. All original with nice light green liner pins and a reinforced aluminium liner band. The lot number and reinforced band put this one around 1939. Yes, looks like the National shield is under which has caused the crazing over the shield.

Would love to see some daylight photos particularly of the National shield area because if it’s under that lighter green paint it could point to three layers of paint but hard to see from the photos. Also a daylight hi res image of the Heer shield which looks like a toned Heer decal

Andy

MAP
    ?

Would just echo what Andy says, it would be nice to have hi resolution photos that can be expanded to a size that we can see details.

Please see the Steel Helmet section forum posting rules in the link below.

Posting and Conduct Rules - Steel Helmet Forum
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)