Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Ed strache heer decal

Article about: Found this unused ED STRACHE heer dacal for sensible money and was wondering If the are particularly collectable and what to look out for in case it's a fake Thanks in advance ..

Default Ed strache heer decal

Found this unused ED STRACHE heer dacal for sensible money and was wondering
    If the are particularly collectable and what to look out for in case it's a fake
    Thanks in advance ..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ed strache heer decal   Ed strache heer decal  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ed strache heer decal
    P
    Many

It's not fake. There is some debate as to if any were ever put on lids wartime or not. There was a stash found a few years ago. I had a few. They took an age to sell at £60. It's nice to own an original decal. But for Christ's sake don't try and put it on a helmet. 😉

I've only got it for display purposes and it wasn't a bad price,could glue it to my crash helmet though would look cool riding my Harley😂

Yours appears to be original.
    Here are mine.
    Ralph.

Ed strache heer decal
    Ed strache heer decal
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)