Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

ET64 Double Decal Heer - a “Shortie”

Article about: Had this one forever - a bit of a rat, but interesting to me because of the shallow apron, one of the so-called “shorties” that pop up from time to time. I have no idea why some of these

Default ET64 Double Decal Heer - a “Shortie”

Had this one forever - a bit of a rat, but interesting to me because of the shallow apron, one of the so-called “shorties” that pop up from time to time. I have no idea why some of these pre war helmets have short aprons, so I’ll just let the pictures speak for themselves. Hope you like it. Jim G.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ET64 Double Decal Heer - a “Shortie”   ET64 Double Decal Heer - a “Shortie”  

ET64 Double Decal Heer - a “Shortie”   ET64 Double Decal Heer - a “Shortie”  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ET64 Double Decal Heer - a “Shortie”
    P
    Many

Here are the rest of the pictures- the last are side by side with a regular ET64 shell for comparison of the depths of the aprons on each. Jim G.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ET64 Double Decal Heer - a “Shortie”   ET64 Double Decal Heer - a “Shortie”  

I think they just missed them , like the stamps with the rare error.
    Sure something special Jim.

M38
    ?

Nice example Jim. I have one of these too and they have always intrigued me. Wonder if there are any M40's or M42's made this way?? And wonder if they are all ET manufacture? Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
    Terry

Very interesting Jim. They certainly look different and wonder if they were in any way an experimental design.

Have you been able to narrow these down to a particular lot number range?

Andy

MAP
    ?

A Monday "hangover" or a Friday "I want to go home" example?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)