Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

ET66 Heer DD M35

Article about: Hello gents, I’m really trying to find myself a nice M35 DD, prices have gone nuts so it’s not an easy task finding a nice example in good shape that I can afford. This example looks bri

Quote by BodhiEtheridge View Post
    Still no pictures of the decals I’m afraid, I’ve not even got a response. It does have a certificate or authenticity from Bill Shea however I never rely on those nor would I assume it’s all good because of it.

I’ll try to ask again and see if I get a response.
    Could be a scam. He knows how to shoot a helmet so he's a collector and that means he knows the prices.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ET66 Heer DD M35
    P
    Many

Asking on this helmet is 3200 USD, They seem to mainly sell firearms so I will try their email that they have people send their FFLs through. But overall I’m thinking this one will be passed on until/unless they send me those pictures.

?

Hopefully this screen shot of the decal helps, and also Mr. Shea's description/COA from 2013. Helmets are getting popular/expensive..this looks like a nice one to me.
    ET66 Heer DD M35ET66 Heer DD M35

Thank you for that, I forgot to add images of that COA. Have you felt with the dealer before? Would you trust them?

Edit: I’ll post this one up on WAF aswell see if anyone that’s not active here has opinions.

?

I bought a G-date Luger from them a couple years ago and that transaction was without a hitch. As you said they're known for firearms and have a good reputation in that regard. I don't know about their track record of other militaria sales but haven't heard them slammed either; maybe others will chime in. Anyway, good idea getting this helmet vetted.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2