Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

EX M35 DD Heer Helmet

Article about: Hi guys! I got this helmet in a couple days ago I’ve been so busy lately i finally got around to posting the helmet I’ll get better pictures of it later on! It’s a Heer M35 Ex double d

Default EX M35 DD Heer Helmet

Hi guys! I got this helmet in a couple days ago I’ve been so busy lately i finally got around to posting the helmet I’ll get better pictures of it later on! It’s a Heer M35 Ex double decal ET 62 lot number 4016 the tri color decal has been scratched off probably because of the order too and the eagle decal has a major scratch around the swastika. The name is a nice addition but is a hard handwriting to read lol. The helmet had another helmet stacked on it too at one point. I was hesitant on getting it at first because I was looking for a m40 heer but I think this will take its spot on the shelf just fine.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture EX M35 DD Heer Helmet   EX M35 DD Heer Helmet  

EX M35 DD Heer Helmet   EX M35 DD Heer Helmet  

EX M35 DD Heer Helmet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement EX M35 DD Heer Helmet
    P
    Many

Beautiful helmet! Congrats!

A good solid example Giants. Leather looks supple and very nicely named. Well done!

Andy

Very nice ET M35
    The name is indeed difficult to read, haven't been able to decipher it yet
    Has a very nice look to it and the liner as stated by Andy looks to be in great shape.
    Good one!
    Luis

Thank you guys if anyone ever de-codes the name on the helmet please let me know because It’s definetly not going to be me lol!!! And yes I was actually surprised when I saw the helmet at first for the price it was listed at I thought it was only going to be shell all split pins and washers are good too!

MAP
    ?

The first word looks to be Gefreiter (Corporal)

The second is difficult but what I'm potentially seeing is ?r?anhrent or maybe Jr?anhrent. Just a guess...

Very nice helmet!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Really nice that one.

Nice one! You and I have the opposite problem LOL. I was looking for a nice, green, Heer M35 and I ended up buying a Kriegsmarine reissue M40 because it was mislabeled as a Heer so I got it "cheap".