Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Feuerwehr helmet. Need help.

Article about: Here is another of the helmets collected by me and my brother over the years. looks to be a good Feuerwehr helmet. What about the decals? I don't recall seeing them on other Fire helmets.

Default Feuerwehr helmet. Need help.

Here is another of the helmets collected by me and my brother over the years. looks to be a good Feuerwehr helmet. What about the decals? I don't recall seeing them on other Fire helmets.

Feuerwehr helmet.  Need help. Feuerwehr helmet.  Need help. Feuerwehr helmet.  Need help. Feuerwehr helmet.  Need help. Feuerwehr helmet.  Need help.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Feuerwehr helmet.  Need help.
    P
    Many

It a Luftwaffe fire brigade helmet missing the neck guard.
    You can compare to my example that is missing the neck guard and the comb on top.
    M34 Luftwaffe Fire Brigade helmet, DD Re-issue DD
    Ralph.

P.S. I have moved your thread to the Steel Helmet section.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

M34's with Luft decals with or without the white stripe are Luftwaffe Crash Crew helmets, not feuerwehr helmets. Your helmet looks fine except for the decals. I am fairly sure the bird is a repro. Can't tell about the tri color. Please post straight on hi def pictures of the decals. The rest seems okay, including the comb, the liner, the strap, the paint, and probably the stripe. I just upgraded my droop tail Crash Crew helmet and will post it next Saturday. Jim G.

Quote by rbminis View Post
    It a Luftwaffe fire brigade helmet missing the neck guard.
    You can compare to my example that is missing the neck guard and the comb on top.
    M34 Luftwaffe Fire Brigade helmet, DD Re-issue DD
    Ralph.

P.S. I have moved your thread to the Steel Helmet section.
    Thank you for the feed back I thought I did post this in the Steel Helmets section. I must have clicked something in error.

Quote by helmet2id View Post
    M34's with Luft decals with or without the white stripe are Luftwaffe Crash Crew helmets, not feuerwehr helmets. Your helmet looks fine except for the decals. I am fairly sure the bird is a repro. Can't tell about the tri color. Please post straight on hi def pictures of the decals. The rest seems okay, including the comb, the liner, the strap, the paint, and probably the stripe. I just upgraded my droop tail Crash Crew helmet and will post it next Saturday. Jim G.

next time I am at my brothers I will take more close ups With my S7 phone best I can. We knew the fire skirt was missing and we want to find one to go with it. If most is correct could the decals be a replacement or just plain put on later. I looked and didn't see any sign of a previous decal but I admit I am new at decals.

found the helmet tag picture

Feuerwehr helmet.  Need help.

Quote by helmet2id View Post
    M34's with Luft decals with or without the white stripe are Luftwaffe Crash Crew helmets, not feuerwehr helmets.
    Jim G.
    There you go, I didn't mean to mislead you.
    Jim knows what he is talking about.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

this is great information. I will try to take some closer pics of the eagle. I do hope it is original to the helmet. I know there are doubts so far.

Both decals are reproductions sorry to say.

Yea I don't like the look of the decals either, the colors of the tricolor don't look like I'd expect them to.
    Aside from that the helmet looks fine, though.
    Not sure about the white strip either actually.
    Luis

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast