Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Garage Find Army SS Helmet

Article about: Wow!! a find that comes from an old local guy! and was in his dusty old WW2 Jeep!! looks to be localized made runes etc.. Shame the army cover isn't in great shape! Too afraid to take the co

CBH
    ?

I guess I’m just wishing 2020 would hurry up and end, and for whatever reason that 2021 will be better. I guess hope springs eternal, or I truly hope it does. But anyway I wish all you a wonderful New Year.
    Cheers
    Chris

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Garage Find Army SS Helmet
    P
    Many

lol that's funny i was looking at the decals thinking why does it look like 3 separate parts. i know some armbands are so i thought well why not the helmet i guess. man lol not even april yet.

Quote by AndyM35 View Post
    Not really CBH, we, like the rest of the World, and the provinces, still have a little problem called COVID19 to solve, so not exactly lovely! ������
    True

Quote by CBH View Post
    I guess I’m just wishing 2020 would hurry up and end, and for whatever reason that 2021 will be better. I guess hope springs eternal, or I truly hope it does. But anyway I wish all you a wonderful New Year.
    Cheers
    Chris
    My apologies Chris, I just re-read my reply to your Happy NY comment and apologise if I came across a bit abrupt. This was not my intention.

Cheers,
    Andy

CBH
    ?

It was a little harsh, but with the situation of the world, understandable.
    Mostly it was just a joke on a joke thread, and I replied as nicely as I could, because I don’t know what your going through and only wish you the best.
    Your apology is greatly appreciated, and I thank you for it.
    And I wish you and yours a Happier New Year.

Lets hope it will be a better year then 2020... i would love to finally go to a militaria fair or flea markets again... would also keep me from spending all my money at online sales which are usually more expensive!!

Hey my helmet is real! no?
    Ahh of course it is!!!
    The Corolla says it is!

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Hey my helmet is real! no?
    Ahh of course it is!!!
    The Corolla says it is!
    Too many accusations of fraud being bandied about on this thread Rene'. Any helmet collector worth his salt knows its a rare piece... I've never seen another like it, so it MUST be rare! I bet Kelly Hicks would have it in one of his books alongside the champagne decal examples...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6