Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

The German camo helmet

Article about: This thread will be in dedication of the German Camo helmet! Post your own Authentic camos, and of course period photos of soldiers with camo helmets! Note the chicken wire camo on the soldi

Here’s some decent pictures of the Splinter cover, Splinter side and Inside which could be used as a winter camo.

The German camo helmetThe German camo helmetThe German camo helmetThe German camo helmetThe German camo helmet
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The German camo helmet   The German camo helmet  

The German camo helmet   The German camo helmet  

The German camo helmet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The German camo helmet
    P
    Many

Default More

Also a cross section from WW1 used German helmets.

The German camo helmet

The German camo helmet

A Finnish winter war WW1 helmet. Winter camo as used by the Finnish jaegar company nicknamed "Company of Death" during Winter War [1939]

The German camo helmet

The German camo helmet

The German camo helmet

Pile of captured DAK helmets, after a German surrender in the North Afrika campaign. Note the names in some of the helmets. Man, if only I could go back in time!

The German camo helmet

Falschirmjager, Italy 1943

The German camo helmet

More Italian campaign soldiers.

The German camo helmet

My own Italian campaign helmet.

- - ------- - -

The German camo helmet

Flak gun crew, Stalingrad, 1942

?

keep EM coming!

The German camo helmet

I'm not sure where this photo was taken, but a camo helmet, neat uniform and stick grenades! What could be better!?

That helmet on my shelf. That could be better. And the stick grenades. I like those too. And the uniform. Dude not included.

The German camo helmet

Not a lot is known about this photograph other than it is presumed to have been taken in Germany during 1944. I am not sure about that assessment though. The camo on the tank is reminiscent of Normandy camos found on vehicles, equipment and even helmets. In fact, attached to the turret are two such helmets.

MAP
    ?

Great photo. Looks colorized though. If so, can't be real sure of the exact colors but the pattern certainly looks like it could be Normandy type colors.

My language skills are weak, but the spelling of the name on the store might give us a hint as to where it was taken. I suspect it is not German given the "euv" in the name. Best for someone else to opine.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    Great photo. Looks colorized though. If so, can't be real sure of the exact colors but the pattern certainly looks like it could be Normandy type colors.

My language skills are weak, but the spelling of the name on the store might give us a hint as to where it was taken. I suspect it is not German given the "euv" in the name. Best for someone else to opine.
    It was colorized by a welsh electrician, but I think he did a fantastic job on it. The Daily Mail said it was taken in Germany, but like I said, I doubt that.

Quote by RustyRelics View Post
    The German camo helmet

Falschirmjager, Italy 1943
    Nice photos, but i'd be wary of posting colourised photos such as this one - the colour of the camo is really just made up by whoever did the colourisation.

Nick

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast