Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

German helmet factories today

Article about: Hey guys, Apologies if this has already been posted before, but I thought it would be interesting to look at what the 5 main producers of the German helmets look like today, and their locati

Quote by PotatoDigger View Post
    Very nice thread, I myself looked into what came of the factories post war, too.
    I always find it interesting when these companies show their heritage and tradition, yet when you look into their firm's history there is usually a blank spot from 1933-1945.. I wonder why..
    Also
    "The shopping center was harmoniously integrated into the historic building structure of the enamel factory built at the beginning of the 20th century, creating a real feel-good atmosphere."
    Yeah a feel-good atmosphere when you know on those very same grounds people were treated as slaves and had to perform hard manual labor for pretty much nothing during the war.
    Almost makes me want to arrange an interview with the owner of the place and ask them a few questions

Luis
    The owner of the place is probably some 26 year old who has a trust fund and cruises around town in a Maserati. I doubt hes ever heard of the Battle of Kursk or an M40 before
    Z

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German helmet factories today
    P
    Many

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4