Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Gladiator Luftschutz

Article about: The helmet arrived yesterday, it has some rough spots but overall happy with it. A lot of the blue paint remains and the decal is in fairly good condition, someone touched it up a bit in one

Default Gladiator Luftschutz

The helmet arrived yesterday, it has some rough spots but overall happy with it. A lot of the blue paint remains and the decal is in fairly good condition, someone touched it up a bit in one spot at some point. I always wanted a gladiator in my collection and it makes a good companion for my M35 beaded!.

Gladiator LuftschutzGladiator LuftschutzGladiator LuftschutzGladiator LuftschutzGladiator LuftschutzGladiator LuftschutzGladiator Luftschutz

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Gladiator Luftschutz
    P
    Many

Well done. A nice one indeed. A good start for the civic side of the shelf. Jim G.

Thanks Jim, next one on the list is a M42 decal luftschutz, if I can find one.

Nice addition! Thank you for sharing.
    John

Quote by TheGoon View Post
    Thanks Jim, next one on the list is a M42 decal luftschutz, if I can find one.
    I need one of those as well. I have yet to see one. I have owned alot of luftschutz helmets but not yet any of the gladiator style variants

MAP
    ?

A real solid example. Nice addition.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Very nice tidy stahlhelm. It's been looked after.

It took a bit of looking to find a nice minty one but it’s one of those helmets you need for your civic collection.