Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Is this Heer M40 SD Authentic?

Article about: Hello again, I am now looking into this helmet. Can anyone help me figure out whether or not this is genuine and from the Third Reich period? Seller is svmilitaria. This also fits my price r

Default Is this Heer M40 SD Authentic?

Is this Heer M40 SD Authentic?Is this Heer M40 SD Authentic?Is this Heer M40 SD Authentic?

Hello again, I am now looking into this helmet. Can anyone help me figure out whether or not this is genuine and from the Third Reich period? Seller is svmilitaria. This also fits my price range quite well. This would be my first helmet. Thank you all in advance.

Jack

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Is this Heer M40 SD Authentic?
    P
    Many

Yes, it’s Original. It’s a decent starter helmet. SV Militaria generally has good prices and items, this one is overpriced in my Opinon though, for a little bit more money you may be able to get a better one.

Quote by dukgaming View Post
    Is this Heer M40 SD Authentic?Is this Heer M40 SD Authentic?Is this Heer M40 SD Authentic?

Hello again, I am now looking into this helmet. Can anyone help me figure out whether or not this is genuine and from the Third Reich period? Seller is svmilitaria. This also fits my price range quite well. This would be my first helmet. Thank you all in advance.

Jack
    In militaria it can be wise to hold onto to your money and increase the budget. Better budgetize to get 1 great helmet than 10 lesser so to speak.

I think Ill do this. I will be at the show of shows next month, will save money for there.

Thank you all for your help.

Jack

Quote by dukgaming View Post
    I think Ill do this. I will be at the show of shows next month, will save money for there.

Thank you all for your help.

Jack
    It’s a nice helmet Jack! And I know the feeling of wanting your first helmet very desperately. But what I have found is that as soon as you pull the trigger, another even nicer helmet will turn up. As Frank says, better to sit it out and let the $$ accumulate as it will giver you a wider selection of better quality lids. When you look back later on you won’t regret letting this one go. Looking forward to seeing your first lid!

Andy