Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Heer ND M40

Article about: Hi Gents, I just got this one in yesterday. I think it's a reissued repainted ND M40 that would probably explain why I can't see a maker or size mark, lot number 3157. The liner is marked D.

Default Heer ND M40

Hi Gents, I just got this one in yesterday. I think it's a reissued repainted ND M40 that would probably explain why I can't see a maker or size mark, lot number 3157. The liner is marked D.R.P. 1943 and all I can make out is the number 5, but the seller says the lid is a 62.The chinstrap was ripped but I managed to fix it.Thanks for looking.Heer ND M40Heer ND M40Heer ND M40Heer ND M40Heer ND M40Heer ND M40
    "Only a pimp in a Louisiana whore house carries a pearl handled revolver"
    - General George Smith Patton Jr.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer ND M40
    P
    Many

Nice solid example. (Would make a great single decal SS! JUST KIDDING!!!) Jim G.

MAP
    ?

Agree with Jim. A nice plan Jane example
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

It is looking more like a 64 to me. Here is my 62 - very different shape. If you take a straight on side shot maybe that will help determine the size shell Heer ND M40 Neil

Quote by Neil Hever View Post
    It is looking more like a 64 to me. Here is my 62 - very different shape. If you take a straight on side shot maybe that will help determine the size shell Neil
    Make sure not to confuse lens distortion with helmet size. Your image appears to have been taken close with a phone camera, they will adjust down to 18mm and wide angle when very close. You need a 50mm or greater lens to get the helmet without distortion. Here is a 62 shot with a 100mm macro which makes them as close to actual size as you can make them.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer ND M40   Heer ND M40