Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Helm authenticity and price

Article about: Any thoughts? price is 250 usd . And i m inclined to buy it if it's authentic and worth the investment

?

Quote by Mathieu K View Post
    Kodak,

I don't chime in here all that often because the major posters are the true experts and access to their collective knowledge is invaluable to other collectors. I am not a newbie, but for everyone here, the joy of collecting started out by visiting uncounted flea markets, house sales, antique stores, in-person auctions, military fairs, etc. - the ability to have items in-hand is how you learn and by the experience dealers and other collectors you meet share with you. Buying off the internet is not for the new collector. It isn't how you will learn or grow to love the (or any) hobby. I hope you find dealers and collectors near you put in the leg work to make this a rewarding hobby. It is an investment in time.
    Time change ... now internet might be a place to start for most newbies. Once the flame gets you ... i bet i ll also experience the leg work in the future , my location isn't very favorable for me since not very much source material around or any antique stores.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Helm authenticity and price
    P
    Many

Quote by kodak View Post
    Schwerpunkt , why are you agressive? each opinion here teach me what to look on fakes. As i said i want to decorate a special room and knowledge is learned over time , i literally have 1 week. How much you think i can learn in one week? I m making effort learning and i see people here are happy to help, you are the only one that doubt me .
    To be honest, your topics are so general nor are you particularly interested to learn why an item is dismissed because you don't ask and you move on to the next item.
    It is a practice that is frowned upon , I know you get more credit from the other members up until this point but their willingness to assist could end fast as well.
    It's all a matter of how you conduct yourself and how serious you take collecting WW2 militaria.
    We are here to help and helped a lot of collectors getting started but it's not just a one sided affair. So I hope you take this as advice if you are serious about being a collector.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3