Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Helmet – M40 – ET62

Article about: Hello everyone ! I am from Kursk, Russia. I dig in the well-known Kursk Bulge. I would like to share interesting helmets with you on the forum. Last fall I found this helmet in the water. I

Exclamation Helmet – M40 – ET62

Hello everyone ! I am from Kursk, Russia. I dig in the well-known Kursk Bulge. I would like to share interesting helmets with you on the forum.
    Last fall I found this helmet in the water. I would like to know more about the ink stamp, which is quite well preserved. I want to sell, but have not decided on the price, can anyone help.Thanks you all! Helmet – M40 – ET62Helmet – M40 – ET62Helmet – M40 – ET62Helmet – M40 – ET62Helmet – M40 – ET62Helmet – M40 – ET62Helmet – M40 – ET62Helmet – M40 – ET62Helmet – M40 – ET62

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Helmet – M40 – ET62
    P
    Many

Interesting relic! Was this in water only, or was it buried in mud under the water? Did you use any cleaning chemicalsl such as Oxalic acid on it?

I would have to say that the dome stamp appears to have done amazingly well considering it was under the water and compared the the condition of the rest of the shell. Even on helmets that weren’t subjected to the elements the stamp has often faded.

Andy

Greetings! The part that was in the sand was damaged, the part that was intact was in the water. I used Oxalic acid.

Not much collector Value in a piece like this. Incomplete and Heavily messed with. Better off trying to sell this locally for a couple bucks.
    Z

a couple of bucks? Really ?

Its a Phrase friend. Didnt mean it literally . Someone may buy it Chances are not here. Thats why I said locally may be a better option
    Z

Oh,okay,sorry

Well, there are plenty of relic collectors, and there is DEFINITLY a market for helmets like these. For the prices these go for i would have a look at Stalingradfront.

It's a nice piece, but a word of advice, be very sparing with the acid. I've seen a bunch of helmets permanently discolored because the helmet was left in the acid too long.

Well, would anyone suggest where I can sell it, besides ebay