Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Help again* M42 German helmet

Article about: Hi guys I’m posting again I have a lot of helmets I’m trying to get y’all a opinion on so here’s another! I took yalls advice and listend “you get what you pay for” which is very true so I’m

Default Help again* M42 German helmet

Hi guys I’m posting again I have a lot of helmets I’m trying to get y’all a opinion on so here’s another! I took yalls advice and listend “you get what you pay for” which is very true so I’m looking through more of the upper price range but I still want to get the green signal from you guys first because no matter the price anything can be reproduced so let me know what I should do about this one. Appreciate you guys so much thank y’all. And he’s asking 500 USD. Also claims that it is 100% original even the liner.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help again* M42 German helmet   Help again* M42 German helmet  

Help again* M42 German helmet   Help again* M42 German helmet  

Help again* M42 German helmet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help again* M42 German helmet
    P
    Many

Hi, looks like a good HEER ET64 M42 helmet but with that liner worn through at the brow i think $500 is too high, Leon.

MAP
    ?

Look at this one. Being sold by a member here. I acquired a helmet from Andrew a month ago. Very good guy and great to deal with.

The pictures leave a lot to be desired but I know he will provide better ones if the helmet is not already sold. Assuming the decal is original and the liner has not been replaced, it is a nice solid helmet at the same price as the one above.

Post the photos here for evaluation.

SD Luftwaffe M42 - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at War Relics

Regards,

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)