Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Hi everyone, I hope this is the right thread. Can anyone tell me if this camo and wire are original?

Article about:

?

Default Hi everyone, I hope this is the right thread. Can anyone tell me if this camo and wire are original?

Hi everyone, I hope this is the right thread. Can anyone tell me if this camo and wire are original?Hi everyone, I hope this is the right thread. Can anyone tell me if this camo and wire are original?Hi everyone, I hope this is the right thread. Can anyone tell me if this camo and wire are original?Hi everyone, I hope this is the right thread. Can anyone tell me if this camo and wire are original?Hi everyone, I hope this is the right thread. Can anyone tell me if this camo and wire are original?Hi everyone, I hope this is the right thread. Can anyone tell me if this camo and wire are original?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hi everyone, I hope this is the right thread. Can anyone tell me if this camo and wire are original?
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Lots of views, not many opinions.

For me it's hard to tell. I've never been comfortable opining on wire helmets are very easy to fake and often hard to detect.

From these photos, I don't get a good vibe on the camo. Looks like someone tried to put a heavy patina on this helmet.

Happy to hear other views and be in the minority.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I don’t like so far. Bad photos though.

To me it looks like NO patina on this helmet which is the weird part. Or someone wiped it down hard. Either way. Not very desirable imo.

Z