Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

How to date an M34? (not in that way...)

Article about: Good evening all, Can anyone offer advise on how to determine the age of an M34 helmet, in particular whether its pre or post war? I read something about a serial number that was only stampe

Default How to date an M34? (not in that way...)

Good evening all,
    Can anyone offer advise on how to determine the age of an M34 helmet, in particular whether its pre or post war? I read something about a serial number that was only stamped on post war, if it doesn't have that does it mean its pre war? From what I've learned so far it's never that simple...

I've attached photos of one I've got which I'd like to date.

How to date an M34? (not in that way...)How to date an M34? (not in that way...)How to date an M34? (not in that way...)How to date an M34? (not in that way...)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement How to date an M34? (not in that way...)
    P
    Many

?

Can't tell you how to date it but they are nice to snuggle with when your wife has found out how much you spent on military for a couple of months and they don't talk back either.

Maybe I'll take it our for a nice meal, be utterly charming and when it's had a few glasses of pino it'll tell me how old it is along with some other nuggets of information...

MAP
    ?

Quote by SteveR View Post
    Can't tell you how to date it but they are nice to snuggle with when your wife has found out how much you spent on military for a couple of months and they don't talk back either.
    Separate bank accounts. Makes for a happy wife
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)