Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Luftschultz Helmet help

Article about: Hello, this is my first post with pictures I hope it turns out. My question is what type of helmet is this, I hve gone thru about 10 old pages of posts. Everything i see is three part helmet

Jtshorty
    ?

Default Luftschultz Helmet help

Hello, this is my first post with pictures I hope it turns out. My question is what type of helmet is this, I hve gone thru about 10 old pages of posts. Everything i see is three part helmets that have four rivets and two part helmets with three rivits, As you can see this seems to be a two part helmet with four rivets. I received this from an old vet some time ago and like to know what I have. Thank you for your input.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftschultz Helmet help   Luftschultz Helmet help  

Luftschultz Helmet help   Luftschultz Helmet help  

Luftschultz Helmet help   Luftschultz Helmet help  

2. # ADS

Here's one as used by Bulgaria, not as common as the 3 rivet variant!...Luftschultz Helmet help

Welcome to the forum, the pictures are fine! You have a nice honest Luftschutz helmet. No worries about the variation on rivets, there are many variations on types/styles/models when it comes to these Luftschutz lids. Leon.

Looks like a good original M39 gladiator.

Steve

Jtshorty
    ?

Thank you for the replies