Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Luftschutz gladiator

Article about: Hello i need some opinions about decal Thanks for any help.

?

I am far from an expert on helmets, but it does seem odd to me that there is wear and damage to the outer paintwork of the shell, but absolutely nothing on the decal itself...
    Barely a scratch.

Could be perfectly good, for all I know, and it’s a very well stored unissued example, but it just doesn’t seem consistent.

Still learning,
    Bob

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftschutz gladiator
    P
    Many

This is one decal...even though it's now 2019 that IMO...."those who know", still have not "pinned down" yet with the naked eye. Maybe due to the improvement of repro's, variations without known makers, shotty printing. Good to discuss though, all opinions respected
    D.

Thanks for opinions and replys

Yes good discussion for sure ! never let our guard down.

David the black behind imo is just due to the lacquer. have a look at this one i have applied on a beaded
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftschutz gladiator  

Also been looking hard at this decal.
    I'd probably only buy it if I could look at it with a loupe.

Here are the differences I am seeing , can be caused by a bad print. I like it more than I don't.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftschutz gladiator   Luftschutz gladiator  

Quote by sysyphus View Post
    Yes good discussion for sure ! never let our guard down.

David the black behind imo is just due to the lacquer. have a look at this one i have applied on a beaded
    I lightened your decal. It's not black completely under the LS banner. I can see the LS blue paint. The OP's is (I think) all black from the decal & not due to heavy lacquer IMO
    D.
    Attached Images Attached Images Luftschutz gladiator 

Quote by real steel View Post
    I lightened your decal. It's not black completely under the LS banner. I can see the LS blue paint. The OP's is (I think) all black from the decal & not due to heavy lacquer IMO
    D.
    It also shows the helmet color under the banner if you look closely. The last photo the topic poster shows can be nicely zoomed in.
    It is just darker like the lower swastika leg.

Frank, I don't see it. Think my mind is playing tricks from looking too long at it. That happens.
    But I take your word for it.
    D.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2