Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Luftschutz Gladiator Helmet

Article about: Inspired by Jim’s (helmet2id) factory police post earlier today, here are some new photos of a regular Air Defense Helmet that I picked up earlier this year. Not sure about the cause of th

Default Luftschutz Gladiator Helmet

Inspired by Jim’s (helmet2id) factory police post earlier today, here are some new photos of a regular Air Defense Helmet that I picked up earlier this year. Not sure about the cause of the circular marks on the paint - perhaps oil on the surface of the helmet prior to painting? Looks to have seen quite a bit of use and is named to Schneider
    Luftschutz Gladiator HelmetLuftschutz Gladiator HelmetLuftschutz Gladiator HelmetLuftschutz Gladiator HelmetLuftschutz Gladiator HelmetLuftschutz Gladiator HelmetLuftschutz Gladiator HelmetLuftschutz Gladiator Helmet

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftschutz Gladiator Helmet
    P
    Many

Really nice condition 3 piece Gladiator Andy just the overall wear and patina is exactly how I personally like them.great paint/stampings.well done..........

?

Looks great

Quote by ruddersrangers44 View Post
    Really nice condition 3 piece Gladiator Andy just the overall wear and patina is exactly how I personally like them.great paint/stampings.well done..........
    Thanks Jake!

- - ------- - -

Thanks Lboa!

Nice one! Now a third that I can recall seeing from the Carl Busse factory (RL 2 39/11). Jim G.

?

a keeper!!

Andy, The blemishes you mention have been discussed on this forum in the past. The phenomenon is called scaling, and has something to do with the tempering of the steel. Jim G.

Nice gladiator andy, great patina too it and keeper for sure.

Classic looking LS Andy - lovely toning to the decal and the paint irregularities are actually pretty cool - i remember discussing this with you before.
    For the prices, everyone should have a nice LS helmet i feel.

Nick

First Helmet I ever held in my hand was this type. I was 18 and my eyes got huge when I saw it. I worked at a bank, and one of the Bank Tellers' (Maryanne ... haha I still remember) Husbands brought it in for me to see. He was so proud of it. And I wanted it so bad. Acting entitled .... I thought he was giving it to me. But he said "Nope Pal... this one is mine" His Dad had brought it home from the war. Then he walked out the door and I never thought of Militaria again for 20 years ... until it hit me like a Mack truck

Thanks for the Memory. Nice example
    Z

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast