Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Luftshutz Decal Authentication

Article about: I just got this helmet in. Only posting pictures of the decal as I am certain the rest is original. I believe this decal is silver, and I have heard in the past that silver decals are not as

?

Default Luftshutz Decal Authentication

I just got this helmet in. Only posting pictures of the decal as I am certain the rest is original. I believe this decal is silver, and I have heard in the past that silver decals are not as common as gold, and I have never owned a luftshutz before. I believe it to be original and the seller is very trustworthy, but you can never be too safe, and expert opinions couldn't hurt. Thank you for your time.Luftshutz Decal AuthenticationLuftshutz Decal AuthenticationLuftshutz Decal Authentication

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftshutz Decal Authentication
    P
    Many

Good decal , there are no gold LS decals. Those that look gold are actually discolored by age.

Decal is fine...it almost looks like there is another LS decal underneath (leading edge of the left wing, and left lower "branch")?, which was done though not common. Frank is correct, the "gold" LS decals are silver decals toned from environmental conditions/age/lacquer applications.

?

Ill look into the possible underlying decal, it sounds cool. Thanks for teaching me something new!!