Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe Decal

Article about: Hello Forum, a friend of mine aquired this Helmet and he wonders if the Decal is Original. Personally i tend towards it being fake, but i find it hard to authenticate, especially as there is

Default Luftwaffe Decal

Hello Forum,

a friend of mine aquired this Helmet and he wonders if the Decal is Original. Personally i am suspicious, but i find it hard to authenticate, especially as there is no Makers mark visible.
    Based on the Vents i assume its an ET.

All help and Opinions greatly appreciated.
    Regards,
    Adravor

Luftwaffe DecalLuftwaffe DecalLuftwaffe DecalAttachment 1700224Luftwaffe Decal

Luftwaffe DecalLuftwaffe DecalLuftwaffe Decal

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Decal
    P
    Many

I think the decal is fine. Jim G.

it is a fake , the toes gripping the swastika are wrong and some other areas.

Thanks Frank, I dropped the ball on this one. Sorry about that Andravor. Jim G.

Quote by helmet2id View Post
    Thanks Frank, I dropped the ball on this one. Sorry about that Andravor. Jim G.
    No worries Jim , that is why many eyes are here to correct in case of errors :-)

Thanks for the answers, i also thought the details and especially the big, blob like feet didnt match any Original, but my friend already spend quiet a bit of money on this one and i hoped i would be wrong.

MAP
    ?

Decal also appears to have been place over some of the pitting and corrosion.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)