Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Luftwaffe et 68 m40

Article about: This one came in recently from our member JR. Thought I would take it out back & shoot a few new pics. Strap added by me Thanks for looking, D.

All in fun. Just me being silly
    D.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe et 68 m40
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Quote by real steel View Post
    Only way to settle this ? Can't be done. If I had a few "toddler" helmets, I would toss them your way !! But I moved them all off to my "toadies" a long time ago.
    Oh...the slings and arrows!!!!

The Stahlhelm was conceived and designed around the 64. That is the size in it's purist and ideal form.

But you do remember that you still have one or two others that I'm willing to take off your hands when you are ready....

All in fun. Just me being silly
    D.
    And me
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

Quote by TWS View Post
    Very nice lid! Love it.

If I only kept size 66 and larger shells and got rid of the rest, I'd have a small helmet collection... or would I?
    Well, you wouldn't be able to fit as many on the shelf...that's for sure!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Only way to settle this ? Can't be done. If I had a few "toddler" helmets, I would toss them your way !! But I moved them all off to my "toadies" a long time ago.
    A great helmet David, superb condition, just lightly worn. Now as for the "battle of sizelingrad", a friend of mine is 6ft 1 and can wear a 62 comfortably where as i am a short arse 5ft 4 but fit a 66 perfectly!! Not all small heads are on the toddlers and lets not go anywhere near the discussion on other parts of the body! That said, my prefered size is the 66, but probably just because they do not wobble on my head while i am doing the dusting at home.Leon.

I like 62's , you can fit more on your shelf. Some of my best are 62's.
    But I don't shy away from a watermelon head helmet either ;-)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2