Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

luftwaffe helmet

Article about: hello one more time i guess it will be hard to tell anything about the originality of this helmet because of the photos quality,but maybe there are some red flags visible to someone? regards

Default luftwaffe helmet

hello one more time
    i guess it will be hard to tell anything about the originality of this helmet because of the photos quality,but maybe there are some red flags visible to someone?
    regards
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture luftwaffe helmet   luftwaffe helmet  

luftwaffe helmet   luftwaffe helmet  

luftwaffe helmet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement luftwaffe helmet
    P
    Many

M38
    ?

You are right about the poor quality of the photos but from what is visible, it looks good with no obvious red flags. Be sure to ask for better photos before making a commitment however. Especially the decal. Also ask for details like liner and chinstrap makers and dates.

Cheers,
    Terry

MAP
    ?

Agree with Terry. Also get a very good close up of the vent holes. The one visible looks like it has some white/tan paint around the edges.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

ok Gents,thanks for replies,i had written to the seller for the better shots i hope today theey will pop up