Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Luftwaffe sd M42 marked ET66/5067 for review

Article about: Greetings, could I get some feedback on this single decal M42 marked ET66/5067? I know I have posted a lot lately but this will be the last item I post for awhile whether this helmet is orig

There is some great feedback and crosstalk here folks... and it is great to hear from some of our other seasoned helmet collectors. I have learned some valued information here from members like Schwerpunkt, HoundsTooth and BrodieBartfast...and others I may not have mentioned.... Thank you all....

My only depth to TR helmet collecting has been the great fortune of obtaining them straight from veterans/families as bring back artifacts and they have provenance to support...

I wanted to add one other comment that I didn't in my original post..

I would never deter or steer a member away from purchasing an item from a respected dealer such as Espenlaub or any other dealer if that member had their heart set on a purchase (after it has been vetted of course).. The member is located in the United States and I was thinking about the additional shipping costs and price conversion from euros to dollars, and if on a fixed income for a purchase of this magnitude I was just offering other options..

Thank again everyone...

Best regards and Happy Collecting

Smitty

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe sd M42 marked ET66/5067 for review
    P
    Many

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2