Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

M16 Camouflage helmet

Article about: Hello Forum, This great looking camo just came up on a auction site! What do you think about it? I am pretty sure about the inside being original, but i would like a few opinions about the o

It has the early all leather liner with the band and pouches which is a plus. NH

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M16 Camouflage helmet
    P
    Many

Already sold the M18, sorry :P went into the funds of my new M35 from Norway!

Quote by Adravor View Post
    Already sold the M18, sorry :P went into the funds of my new M35 from Norway!
    Aw that's a shame, I had no idea. Still I hope you got a good price for it!

The helmet is a good one, and I would hazard a guess that it is battle damage. A pick axe strike tends to bend the area around the impact downwards, whereas a HV strike punches out a chunk of metal.

Cheers,
    Steve

Cool to see the discussion on this helmet because this is my helmet. I had it for sale and wanted to buy another camo helmet but this was sold allready so I kept this beauty in my collection. Now I’m really happy for not selling the helmet because I think the camo pattern is verry unique and didn’t see it before in this way! Sorry for the guys who bid on this one but it looks awesome with the other camo helmets in my collection.

Remo

MAP
    ?

Moved to the correct forum (Imperial)
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2