Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

M34 bulged vented early polizei denazified

Article about: hello, today this M34 pepper and salt arrived that I could not let go for the 100 euro I payed for. Not so much for the fact that it is probably an early polizei but because of the 'pepper a

Default M34 bulged vented early polizei denazified

hello,
    today this M34 pepper and salt arrived that I could not let go for the 100 euro I payed for. Not so much for the fact that it is probably an early polizei but because of the 'pepper and salt' type ventilation holes. Sadly probably denazified ? He weighs 910 gram as my other early polizei presented earlier only weighs 661 gram (last picture, aluminium ?)
    What are the different types in M34 helmets (not post war) speaking of composition ? Light steel, aluminium and fiber ?
    Thanks for you input....
    Erwin
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M34 bulged vented early polizei denazified   M34 bulged vented early polizei denazified  

M34 bulged vented early polizei denazified   M34 bulged vented early polizei denazified  

M34 bulged vented early polizei denazified   M34 bulged vented early polizei denazified  

M34 bulged vented early polizei denazified  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M34 bulged vented early polizei denazified
    P
    Many

Little 'correction' as words can sometimes be missinterpret...: 'sadly denazified' here means 'sadly decals voluntarely removed'...
    Erwin

It looks like it was a Feuerschutz helm and the "comb" has been removed?

That's an eye-catching variant, well done on the price too! Note the "Plugs" where the comb was attached...