Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

m34 DD police helmet

Article about: i found one that isn't rusted garbage but im not 100% if its real thanks for commenting in advance!

Default m34 DD police helmet

i found one that isn't rusted garbage but im not 100% if its real thanks for commenting in advance!m34 DD police helmetm34 DD police helmetm34 DD police helmetm34 DD police helmet

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement m34 DD police helmet
    P
    Many

You need to get close up pictures of the decals, without close ups it’s impossible to evaluate anything.

They haven't sent better pics of the decal yet if they do ill post them

Quote by luftwaf View Post
    They haven't sent better pics of the decal yet if they do ill post them
    It is a forum rule , please get them before you post for opinions so we do not need to repeat it endlessly.
    Posting and Conduct Rules - Steel Helmet Forum

they never responded these are the best pictures i can get of the decalsm34 DD police helmetm34 DD police helmet

MAP
    ?

Sorry Luftwaf. Thanks for trying and expanding the photos, but they are too grainy to make any determination.

Frustrating when a seller will not provide adequate photos. But also potentially a red flag that they might be hiding something.

If a seller will not provide clear photos, it is always best to walk away and not take the risk.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I agree with MAP. If they can’t be bothered to help you make an informed decision about purchasing an expensive helmet………. Look elsewhere. There are plenty of dealers more than happy to provide the pictures needed. Good luck!