Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

M34 Double Decal Luftwaffe Crash Crew - Early Straight Leg Droop Tail Adler

Article about: Recently upgraded my droop tail Luft Crash Crew Helmet. This one had a comb, and when it was removed they welded the holes closed. It is complete with liner and Y-style chin straps. The deca

Default M34 Double Decal Luftwaffe Crash Crew - Early Straight Leg Droop Tail Adler

Recently upgraded my droop tail Luft Crash Crew Helmet. This one had a comb, and when it was removed they welded the holes closed. It is complete with liner and Y-style chin straps. The decals are in pretty good shape. Now I have 8 of these, 4 with the early gold leaf Adler decal. I just like these I guess. Anyway, here it is, hope you like it. Jim G.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M34 Double Decal Luftwaffe Crash Crew - Early Straight Leg  Droop Tail Adler   M34 Double Decal Luftwaffe Crash Crew - Early Straight Leg  Droop Tail Adler  

M34 Double Decal Luftwaffe Crash Crew - Early Straight Leg  Droop Tail Adler   M34 Double Decal Luftwaffe Crash Crew - Early Straight Leg  Droop Tail Adler  

M34 Double Decal Luftwaffe Crash Crew - Early Straight Leg  Droop Tail Adler   M34 Double Decal Luftwaffe Crash Crew - Early Straight Leg  Droop Tail Adler  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M34 Double Decal Luftwaffe Crash Crew - Early Straight Leg  Droop Tail Adler
    P
    Many

The rest of the photographs. The Aron has a lightly stamped maker’s mark and the dome pad has the same decal as the one in my other drop tail crash crew piece.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M34 Double Decal Luftwaffe Crash Crew - Early Straight Leg  Droop Tail Adler   M34 Double Decal Luftwaffe Crash Crew - Early Straight Leg  Droop Tail Adler  

M34 Double Decal Luftwaffe Crash Crew - Early Straight Leg  Droop Tail Adler  

Great helmet, these have always been a favorite helmet to me. A great example too!

The one I upgraded - same manufacturer, same liner and chin strap, same welds for the removed comb, same lightly stamped maker’s mark on the apron, same width stripe, same decals. This one has an ink stamp on the inner side of the leather.

Jim these are already hard to find with the 2nd style eagle , what an upgrade.

They are both outstanding !