Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

M34 Feuerwehr Stahlhelm

Article about: Hello , I bought my first M34 Feuerwehr Stahlhelm , I think with SE style decals. I am not an expert , due to I would like to know if somebody could help me with these 2 questions: 1.- The i

Default M34 Feuerwehr Stahlhelm

Hello , I bought my first M34 Feuerwehr Stahlhelm , I think with SE style decals.

I am not an expert , due to I would like to know if somebody could help me with these 2 questions:

1.- The inside of the helmet appears to be stamped, could it be an "Edelstahl"?. I have comapre with another Edelstahl stamps, and looks different.

2.- Is the inside back liner right?

Thanks a lot for your answers.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M34  Feuerwehr Stahlhelm   M34  Feuerwehr Stahlhelm  

M34  Feuerwehr Stahlhelm   M34  Feuerwehr Stahlhelm  

M34  Feuerwehr Stahlhelm  
    Last edited by Pinky1978; 02-23-2021 at 04:04 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M34  Feuerwehr Stahlhelm
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Helmet looks like a great example. Hard to see on my cell phone but it does not appear to be Edelstahl. At first I thought it said Halb-Stahl but I don't think this is correct after looking again.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Looks ok to me but the questions are not clear to me! there is no parachutist relation!?!

Fine helmet , no relation to the FJ though.

?

Hello Pinky1978,

A very nice M34, in great condition.

The stamp does not mean "Edelstahl" but "ThaleStahl" and probably refers to the manufacturer "Eisenhüttenwerk Thale A.G., Thale a / Harz". I have only seen this stamp once in another M34, unfortunately this helmet was a fake. But your helmet looks real to me. I hope other members can say more about the authenticity of this stamp.

But I can't see a connection to paratroopers with this helmet. Even if the idea of parachutists firefighters extinguishing fires from the air would be funny. ;P

Best regards
    Wolf

Sorry, sorry, sorry. My second question was wrong. I wanted to ask another thing. If the back liner is right? I don´t know why I wrote that word (Fallschirmjäger)

Thanks to all for your answers.
    Last edited by Pinky1978; 02-23-2021 at 05:09 PM.

everything is good or we would have mentioned it.

Thanks Schwerpunkt for you answer.
    Congratulations for your Website. I checked it before I bought the helmet. It is very good to get more knowledge about helmets.
    Regards

Not really into civic helmets, but that one is a beautiful example, even i would pick that one up!