Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

M34 firemans helmet, what are the markings?

Article about: I am currently in the process of buying this lid gentlemen. Is anyone familiar with the stamp on the liner? I think this is a pretty cool looking helmet! Happy Sunday, AP

Default M34 firemans helmet, what are the markings?

I am currently in the process of buying this lid gentlemen. Is anyone familiar with the stamp on the liner? I think this is a pretty cool looking helmet!

Happy Sunday,

AP
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M34 firemans helmet, what are the markings?   M34 firemans helmet, what are the markings?  

M34 firemans helmet, what are the markings?   M34 firemans helmet, what are the markings?  

M34 firemans helmet, what are the markings?   M34 firemans helmet, what are the markings?  

M34 firemans helmet, what are the markings?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M34 firemans helmet, what are the markings?
    P
    Many

It is just a property stamp.Most m34 have some sort of them.
    Do not pay too much for it they are all over the internet in better condition .the seller say it has been in fire but it is just rushed .
    chris

Chris is correc. Dont pay out the wazoo for this helmet. They can be found in almost mint condition with very little effort.