Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

m34 helmet id help?

Article about: hi im looking to buy this (m34 late model i think) and want to know if its legit the guy is asking about 54 euros with shipping, and that decal i have never seen before at first i thought it

Default m34 helmet id help?

m34 helmet id help?m34 helmet id help?m34 helmet id help?

hi im looking to buy this (m34 late model i think) and want to know if its legit the guy is asking about 54 euros with shipping, and that decal i have never seen before at first i thought it was wehrmannschaft but it looks a bit different from those eagles and the interior is a bit scary too haha so can anyone shed som light over this i would be grateful

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement m34 helmet id help?
    P
    Many

ahhahhahahah super foto....

yeah i have not taken these photos these where sent to me by the seller

The decal is a poor repro of an SA Adler. Steer clear. Jim G.

The decal is a poor repro of an SA Adler. Steer clear. Jim G.

These are real SA decals.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture m34 helmet id help?   m34 helmet id help?  

m34 helmet id help?  

don't like it.

yeah i leaned towards that too but is the shell the real deal and he is asking 54 euros for it with payed shipping so if the shell is real i think ill buy it anyways but i have read that there is postwar m34 and prewar m34 so wich one do you think it is?

Quote by DS pzkpfwIII View Post
    yeah i leaned towards that too but is the shell the real deal and he is asking 54 euros for it with payed shipping so if the shell is real i think ill buy it anyways but i have read that there is postwar m34 and prewar m34 so wich one do you think it is?
    Hi, I would say that the shell is real but whether or not it has been completely stripped and re-painted I could not say from these images. Personally I would wait for a good un-questionable original one to come along. Leon.

yeah i asked him about the helmet wether it is real or fake and he got mad, i have never experienced that before O.o truly suspicious behaviour so im not buying it but thanks guys for all the info