Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

M34 single Decal Heer

Article about: Here is one you don encounter often, a square dip light weight M34 reissued with a single Heer decal. The unmarked shell left the factory with the usual smooth black paint. I can’t tell if

Default M34 single Decal Heer

Here is one you don't encounter often, a square dip light weight M34 reissued with a single Heer decal. The unmarked shell left the factory with the usual smooth black paint. I can’t tell if it had decals in its first incarnation. At some point the exterior was repainted in rough combat feldgrau paint and a Single Heer Adler was placed on the wearer’s left. It is complete with a worn but intact civil liner/chinstrap system. The leather is ink stamped “58” and is nicely named. I have forgotten when and where I picked this one up but I am glad I did. Hope you like it. Jim G.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M34 single Decal Heer   M34 single Decal Heer  

M34 single Decal Heer   M34 single Decal Heer  

M34 single Decal Heer  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M34 single Decal Heer
    P
    Many

Hi Jim,

This is indeed a very interesting helmet. I couldn’t help but notice what appears to be a coat of red paint parking through from beneath the other layers. Just a thought, I am wondering if in a previous life it may have also been used by the Messerschmitt factory at either Regensburg or Augsburg (See example below) Either way, it’s a very interesting helmet that obviously saw some interesting things. The texture paint really gives it a different feel as opposed the the civil paints.

Andy
    M34 single Decal Heer