Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

M35 Beaded Polizei Ex Luftschutz

Article about: Hi.... Any comments views about this M35 gratefully received.... Has anybody seen the Decals placed in this position before? To me it all looks good, but second opinions always welcomed. Tra

Default Austrian Transitional

Great comments all..... Yeh not sure where that came from Werewolf12
    I understood that these Beaded Helmets were more or less inferior quality for the Combat Troops so the Civil Authorities got them.
    And yes the Polizei did use the Austrian Helmets .... I have one.... see attached picture.

I will add more pictures as soon as I can.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M35 Beaded Polizei Ex Luftschutz  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 Beaded Polizei Ex Luftschutz
    P
    Many

?

Wow that helmet is sweet !

It wasn't a book, it was a website. But you are right. It isn't the SD, but the Ordungpolizie. I think it's a nice helmet also. I own a beaded Luftschutz helmet as well as a M-18 Austrian transitional police helmet. Call it myopia. I have much to learn. I just reviewed my copy of Ken Niewiarowicz's book Germany's Combat Helmets and on pages 322-323 there are color pictures of beaded OP helmets. I was wrong. I admit it.

?

No worries werwolf, you learn something everyday here if you pay attention. I’ve had a bad week, everything I posted has been questioned or deemed fake. You learn and move on.

Cheers, Al

I need to #1 Actually READ the reference books I have, #2 Stop making half-assed comments about stuff I know nothing about. A little knowledge is a dangerous thing.

Quote by Aldo View Post
    No worries werwolf, you learn something everyday here if you pay attention. I’ve had a bad week, everything I posted has been questioned or deemed fake. You learn and move on.

Cheers, Al
    Not everything, your SS 22 Kav. collar tabs are good!

MAP
    ?

This forum is about learning regardless of your level of experience. As long as we continue learning we count it as a good day.

I agree with Frank/Don L and the others. I like this helmet too.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Missed this one. It is a beauty - right as rain. I love the set back decals. This is one of the nicest examples I have seen. Jim G.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2