MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

M35 camo helmet??

Article about: Not sure about some of the things on this one. 2 side pins have white heads? Remains of a decal? Is that a camo finish? Inside color?? Liner/strap look good to me. Any thoughts appreciated.

?

Default M35 camo helmet??

Not sure about some of the things on this one. 2 side pins have white heads? Remains of a decal? Is that a camo finish? Inside color?? Liner/strap look good to me. Any thoughts appreciated.

M35 camo helmet??M35 camo helmet??M35 camo helmet??M35 camo helmet??M35 camo helmet??M35 camo helmet??M35 camo helmet??M35 camo helmet??M35 camo helmet??M35 camo helmet??M35 camo helmet??M35 camo helmet??M35 camo helmet??

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 camo helmet??
    P
    Many

Looks like a Norwegian color and the liner band has been out so that alone would make me pass.

Looks like post war paint taken off with paint stripper to end up with a "mottled" effect. Did you remove the liner or are these sellers photos? In any case pins are replacements from another helmet IMO.

Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Hi, I agree with the gents above in that this is a post war over paint that has been "stripped" back. The liner has been messed with also, so all in all I would wait for a better helmet to come along. Leon.

?

Thanks guys, sellers pics. I'll accept the advice and pass.