Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

M35 ET police

Article about: Okay...for police experts here. Do we see an anomaly (or two) with this early M35 ET police ? Can anyone see it ? Nothing to do with originality.. If no responses...will let you know. Funny

Default M35 ET police

Okay...for police experts here. Do we see an anomaly (or two) with this early 1937 M35 ET police ? Can anyone see it ? Nothing to do with originality..
    If no responses...will let you know. Funny I saw it ASAP...seems my peers are hiding their heads in the sand with a theory.
    D.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M35 ET police   M35 ET police  

M35 ET police   M35 ET police  

M35 ET police   M35 ET police  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 ET police
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Decal type??

On another note....you need to vote for the 2018 WW2 helmet of the year thread

And everyone else who sees this - I need you to VOTE

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/steel...9/#post1918231
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I don't know how to vote. But put me in for B.B.'s M42 ND decal heer. I love it.
    That is not a sufficient answer. I need details on the police helmet
    D.

MAP
    ?

Quote by real steel View Post
    I don't know how to vote. But put me in for B.B.'s M42 ND decal heer. I love it.
    That is not a sufficient answer. I need details on the police helmet
    D.
    Will when I get home later on tonight

I will put you down for BBs helmet
    Last edited by MAP; 12-14-2018 at 02:44 AM. Reason: fat finger typo

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

This is not the ET style decal seen on early ET M35 Police Helmets.

Still not home so working from a small phone. Is it an M&B?

Edit: just got home. Looks just like the decal used on NS M35/M&B?

Edit #2: Totally forgot - That is an AWESOME looking helmet
    Last edited by MAP; 12-14-2018 at 02:47 AM.

Hi David, while i am no expert on these i would say that the party shield does look exactly the same ( different helmet obviously ) as the NS shield that has just sold on Georgio's site! Leon.

These are NS "House decals" seen on their 1938 police M35 contract helmets. What are they doing on an ET produced helmet of 1937 vintage ? Just when we think everything is "figured out" as far as textbook, the anomalies pop up !! This is the first ET M35 helmet I have seen that did not have the ET decal pair.
    D.

MAP
    ?

Yes!!!! Got it

Although was not sure if the NS were defined as "House" or a version produced by M&B for NS.

Police decals as still way down my comfort level. But, agree (although I had to research) it was obvious these were not ET decals and matched the ones in NS helmets

There is no maker known associated with this style decal that I am aware of. It does not resemble the Methner decal...but who knows ?
    Yes...you got it !! I should have excluded you from the thread !! (LOL)

Want to add...these decals are sometimes seen on "fire helmets". But I was directing the thread to the M35 ET police only
    D.

MAP
    ?

I had to study and learn. I did not know the answer (except that I knew it wasn't an ET -i.e.the style of bend in wing were the give away)

A great teaser for sure. We should do this more often. Good teaching tool.