Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

M35 et62 lot#3655 sd kriegsmarine

Article about: Hi Guys Here's a shocker. What a 1 Trick Pony but ...... I like textbook helmets. I do. Even more so.... I like textbook Kriegsmarine helmets. I saw this one for sale and as with every KM...

Quote by Danmark View Post
    MAPs M38 FJ gem.....
    Well that is a hard act to follow.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 et62 lot#3655 sd kriegsmarine
    P
    Many

Quote by MAP View Post
    Challenge is on!

Thanks Dan!

@Simon: Oh you mean this ol' thing?

Attachment 1476872

@Zach: So it finally arrived!!!! Another KM beauty. Well done. Now lets get you a camo next!
    As I just told Dan, That's a hard act to follow. What lovely compliments to go with it as well. Glad to see it has a well appreciated home, I hope to have one for me to appreciate in my home someday.

Thanks MAP and Blackdog. Can’t get enough KMs. The green plus the gold is right in my wheelhouse.
    Z

MAP
    ?

Quote by PaddyD00 View Post
    Thanks MAP and Blackdog. Can’t get enough KMs. The green plus the gold is right in my wheelhouse.
    Z
    Nothing beats apple green IMHO
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Ahh it's not a navy helmet!! it's a tank one!!! writing on the wall here!!!

MAP
    ?

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Ahh it's not a navy helmet!! it's a tank one!!! writing on the wall here!!!
    Actually, this helmet is from the ultra secret KM submersible Panzer regiment formed to storm the beaches of Britain as part of Operation Sea Lion. It was ultimately disbanded when that plan was scuttled (along with most of the helmets and Panzers in the English Channel). So finding one of these is like hens teeth.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    Actually, this helmet is from the ultra secret KM submersible Panzer regiment formed to storm the beaches of Britain as part of Operation Sea Lion. It was ultimately disbanded when that plan was scuttled (along with most of the helmets and Panzers in the English Channel). So finding one of these is like hens teeth.
    naa still think it's a tanker's helmet - I just watched a doco on Hitler today, so I think you stand to be corrected!! and it was three episodes too!! and I know better!!

MAP
    ?

naa still think it's a tanker's helmet - I just watched a doco on Hitler today, so I think you stand to be corrected!! and it was three episodes too!! and I know better!!
    Yes...but a KM tanker (aka Submersible Panzer).....

Quote by MAP View Post
    Yes...but a KM tanker (aka Submersible Panzer).....
    Naa how could they get through Dover!?! The Thunderbird's Mole wasn't invented yet!! Mate I'm on it! I watched three eps of a hitler doco!! Really!!

MAP
    ?

Naa how could they get through Dover!?! The Thunderbird's Mole wasn't invented yet!! Mate I'm on it! I watched three eps of a hitler doco!! Really!!
    I will defer to the co-Ugly War Room King. I'm sure buried in that room, you have something associated with this helmet.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast