Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M35 field police

Article about: I'm thinking of purchasing this helmet but before I do I'd Like some opinions about the authenticity and the value Of the helmet,thanks in advance Also it's an et60 ..

Default M35 field police

I'm thinking of purchasing this helmet but before I do I'd
    Like some opinions about the authenticity and the value
    Of the helmet,thanks in advance
    Also it's an et60 ..M35 field policeM35 field policeM35 field policeM35 field policeM35 field policeM35 field policeM35 field policeM35 field police

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 field police
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

I see no issues with this although my strength on police decals is not the best.

I would put this on my shelf.

John is a reputable quality dealer and a member here.

Even though, it's wise to always double check items.

Wait for other opinions as well.
    Last edited by MAP; 02-05-2017 at 05:07 PM.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I thought the helmet looked ok but thought I'd better get some opinions before i get my wallet out.

That is a fine Combat Police M35 helmet, well worth adorning anyone's collection. The only thing that would maybe put me off is the small size (ET60) but it does not detract away from it's originality. Leon.

MAP
    ?

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    That is a fine Combat Police M35 helmet, well worth adorning anyone's collection. The only thing that would maybe put me off is the small size (ET60) but it does not detract away from it's originality. Leon.
    Smaller helmet = more space on the shelf to add even more helmets.....LoL

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    Smaller helmet = more space on the shelf to add even more helmets.....LoL
    Very true my friend! Leon.

I'm generally happy with the condition of helmet and the originality but does the small size
    Effect future resale value or would I be better looking for a bigger size helmet,no intention of wearing it though.

I would personally rather have a smaller size 60 than one of the bigger 66+ tubs --- a smaller helmet makes the decals stand out more too... nice helmet.

MAP
    ?

Difficult to say, but I would say it may have a modest impact. Most buyers who consider size as a criteria look for a 64 or 66, but there are collectors that like the really large lids (68 & 70) as well as a few that look for smaller lids.

But typically, size has little impact on price.

IMHO, It's a preference thing and might appeal to a smaller segment but in the end collectors are looking first and foremost for good condition helmets. If it is a good lid, it should sell.

for me, I like 64 as this was the standard the helmets were designed for (I think they look the best). But I have plenty of 62 and 66 as well as a 68.

I think I going to go for it,just wanted to be sure because is a big step up from the other helmets I have purchased,thanks for the advice chaps..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast