MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

M35 heer decal

Article about: Let me know what you think about it thanks!

MAP Yes to me it looks Identical to a Jutner, but EF used the ET decal style early and were made by Juttner. The only difference was that the Juttners were slightly brighter but graphically identical to the ET style.
    Last edited by SimonSorenKam; 12-01-2021 at 03:59 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 heer decal
    P
    Many

Quote by TheGoon View Post
    I thought jutners were only on EF shells?
    EF's used decals on their helmets that were "ET Style". Made by August Juttner. Those eagles were only used from 38-39 and are identical to the ET except the silver color is slightly brighter. My guess is that the early 1938-39 eagles used were graphically ET's so seeing one on a 40' ET helmet would be normal but the silver portions wouldn't be as bright.

This line here on its wing that’s circled to me is to thin to be a jutner in my opinion. They are similar decals the EF and ET so easily mistaken for eachother.

M35 heer decal

MAP
    ?

I would just love to see photos of the ink stamps on the liner out of curiosity. Probably the soldiers name. I've seen this before on other helmets.

I think the helmet is fine and a very nice example. Agree that there are few differences in the Juttner and ET, but I'm now leaning towards this being a fine ET and my imagination got the best of me yesterday....A nice clear decal photo that can be expanded would be great.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

The photos are not the sharpest but looks like a nice looking lid with a ET decal to me.

The topic poster already posted his next topic , he does not care about any added value anyone brings to his topics...
    Just saying ...

MAP
    ?

Olor,

Frank is correct. You have shown little interest in the discussion about this helmet. Nor have you thanked or acknowledged any of the members for their help. Part of being a member is participating and contributing. Not just asking a question.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2