Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

M35 heer helmet SD

Article about: Hello, I would like to have some opinions about this helmet please. Yes I have posted this on anathor forum too, but I would like to have as many opinions as possible. Looks like an SE62 wit

?

Default M35 heer helmet SD

Hello, I would like to have some opinions about this helmet please.

Yes I have posted this on anathor forum too, but I would like to have as many opinions as possible.

Looks like an SE62 with an original decal and early apple green paint with a fake chinstrap. The tricolor decal has been scraped of due to the 1940 regulations.

The thing I am mostly curious about: has the liner been replaced or not? Someone said yes, because the split pins have been rebend, but I just don’t see it bending twice. One split pin has been broken off, but that could also happen at the factory? It has an early m35 liner too.

Thanks in advance!

Hill
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M35 heer helmet SD   M35 heer helmet SD  

M35 heer helmet SD   M35 heer helmet SD  

M35 heer helmet SD  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 heer helmet SD
    P
    Many

On the first rivet photo you can see the stamp with the year on the leg of the rivet, what year does it say. Looks 44 to me, also looks like the legs are really clean on that one. So definitely not a factory installed one. Also not a fan of the one with broken leg as it would have happened during installation they would put a new one in.

?

Thanks for the info, I did not notice the 44 marking.

Hill

The exterior is nice but the liner doesn’t sit right with me - it looks a bit squashed in, and with the issues with the split pins I think the liner may have been added post war.